Double click to insert body text here...
COVID-19 & RACE UPDATE
Dear Fellow Runners,
Challenging times and I’m sure this won’t come as a surprise, we need to update you on the plans for this year's Crich Monument Race.
We have been advised by UK Athletics and the Trail Running Association, that all race licences will be suspended until June - so along with the current advice from the Government and Public Health England we have taken the decision to POSTPONE our event.
I’m sure that you will all have a lot more on your minds than this at present, but rest assured we will be back and we will once again be able to enjoy our fabulous course and event.
In the meantime - please do continue to enjoy your running - solo - and whilst keeping a safe distance from others out and about. We will update you once we have a firm date for the race.
If you would prefer not to wait, and would like to cancel your place, we would fully understand - please contact us directly either by DM via Facebook or email
Thanks and please stay safe,
Crich Monument Race Team